Friday Pizza Night
(2 – 3 ppl, 30 min preparation)
There is always a pizza base in my pantry for any unplanned lazy dinner night. It has been raining here all week long in Sydney and we just want to have a quiet night in after a long week with demanding jobs. This pizza is easy to make, focus on natural produces and yes, it is a vegan pizza. The twist is I spread tea dressing together with traditional pizza base to take it to next level, complex flavour profile with minimum effort, just the way I like to cook. We ate it all and it was always a crowd pleaser. For extra crunchy and texture, sprinkle Mimi’s golden Sunkissed crunchy mix!!
- 2 Store bought pizza base
- 4 tbs tomato paste
- 4 tbs Mimi’s Laphet tea dressing
- 1 Zucchini, cut into pieces
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes, halve
- 150 g vegan cheese
- 1 Jalapeno, cut into pieces and take middle part and seeds out
- 1 Purple onion, cut into rings
- Preheat oven 200’C, fan forced for 10 min.
- Prepare zucchini, cherry tomatoes, jalapeno and onion and set aside.
- Layer oven tray with baking paper, brush it with olive oil.
- Place pizza bases on tray, spread tomato paste then Mimi’s Laphet tea dressing evenly.
- Bake them in the oven for 8-10 min or according to package instruction.
- Take them out and place prepared zucchini, cherry tomatoes, jalapeno, onion and vegan cheese over.
- Back into oven for 5-10 min or till cheese is melt.
- For extra flavour, drizzle with Mimi’s Laphet tea dressing before serve.